Privé Valet Parking Careers
We ensure that each person hired to work with Prive' Valet will be properly interviewed, screened and trained. We ensure that each applicant receives an equal chance at employment and that all equal opportunity/affirmative action guidelines are followed.
A thorough employee training program is the center piece of every successful parking operation. It is essential that each employee understands how to perform his or her specific job functions, as well as the unique role they have in the overall facility operations.
Our training for new employees includes a license check, a background check, and complete review of parking and policy procedures. The training will also introduce our service philosophy. Then we place an employee in their assigned area of facility operations. They will work with a training manager in the same area of assignment. They will stay with a training manager for at least 20 hours. Each new employee will be required to work for 30 days with an experienced valet. Once the new valet has displayed the required skills, they will be allowed to work on their own under close supervision of a lead supervisor.
- Must be clean and neat in appearance/NO visible tattoos or piercings
- Excellent command of the English language
- Physically fit (run/jog required)
- Enjoy working with people (and it shows)!!!!
- Able to drive a standard transmission
- Have a valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Punctual AND dependable
- Pass a drug test
- Pass a criminal background test
- Able to work in the United States
- Full time/Part time
- Minimum of three (3) days per week
To schedule an interview please call 770-704-9001 or contact us.